I’ve been into muffins lately. They’re fast to throw together and there are so many combinations. Quick breakfast, afternoon snack, dinner side, late night nibble…such a nice treat.
Muffins and Cupcakes are like kissing cousins (muffins are just denser and less sweet).
So, today I thought I’d bring you the TOP TEN reasons you should be eating muffins (in honor of Carol Kilgore!)
Top 10 Reason for Eating Muffins
10. Red Velvet: I just discovered this one and it’s pretty darn good
9. Apple Cinnamon: pie in muffin form!
8. Corn: honey butter anyone?
7. Baileys, Cream Cheese, and Chocolate: yeah, there’s one of those!
6. Cappuccino Muffins: coffee muffins, what? and filled with a mocha cream cheese
5. Blueberry Muffins: classic appeal with those tart little berries
4. Jalapeño Cheddar Cheese: spicy, cheesy, yummy
3. Peach Pecan: like summer in every bite
2. Chive and Cheddar: a classic combo and goes with everything
And the #1 reason to eat muffins:
1. Lemon Poppy Seed: my long-time, go to favorite, tart and tasty lemon with fun, happy poppy seeds
What would make your list? If you’re a muffin hater [or if your not], tell me what you like to see on an author’s homepage. Mine is a quite stark at the moment and I’d like to beef if up. What would interest you?
Side Note: Have full motion in my arm! It “acts” up when the humidity is high, so this summer will be fun (that’s sarcasm for those who didn’t get it).