I’ve noticed several bloggers discussing goals lately and I decided to jump on the bandwagon.
So here I go…
Goals I set at the beginning of the year.
- In writing, I planned to my finish rough draft for WIP I by June. Done. I actually finished a month early.
- In drawing, I wanted to illustrate an unusual flower to represent each month. On track.
- In blogging, my only goal was to blog regularly. So far, so good. It sounds like a simple goal, but I assure you it is not.
Revised goals to take me to the end of the year.
- I plan to finish the rewrite of WIP I, get it all ready for a beta reader, and …actually give it to a beta reader. For my non-novel-writing-blogging-buddies that means I summon up my courage to have someone other than me read it and give me feedback, both good and bad.
- I plan to write a detailed outline for WIP II.
- I plan to redesign my blog to better reflect my writing genre. This one will be a bit tricky. My goal to have it up by January 1st.
- Also for the blog, I’m writing a series of articles on color. I’ll post the first one this Thursday.
How about you? Do you set goals? Have you reassessed them and revised them?
image by openclipart.org