It’s getting warm outside and I don’t want to stand over a hot stove. With precooked chicken, tortillas, and a few other goodies dinner’s a snap.
Stepped-up Chicken Salad Wraps
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon packed brown sugar (I recommend the lesser amount)
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup chopped roasted red bell peppers
- 2 carrots, peeled & shredded
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese (plain or flavored) or shredded mozzarella
- 4, 10-inch flour tortillas, warmed
Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic, brown sugar, and vinegar. Stir in chicken, bell peppers, carrots, and cheese. Spread warm tortillas with chicken salad. Fold two of the opposite edges of the tortillas over the filling towards the center. Roll tortillas from the open end of the tortillas to the other side. Slice in half diagonally.
From my 365 Nights : Menus & Recipes for Every Night of the Year cookbook, June menus. This wrap is served with Spinach, Strawberry, Blueberry, and Banana Salad.